Are you the kind of person who enjoys hosting people and is enthusiastic about providing a great travel experience for our customers? We have an exciting career opportunity for service-oriented flight attendants based in Palma de Mallorca.
Eurowings is a value carrier of Lufthansa Group. We fly our guests to their dream vacation, business meetings or to visit friends and families. Our motto: Winning the hearts and minds of everybody.
Our cabin crews have a diverse background with a wide range of experiences and skills and share one passion:
Providing a great service to our guests.
• Representation of our Eurowings brand
• Become a valued team member who reflects our hands-on, positive, supportive, and resilient values
• Responsibility for an overall safe, well organised and pleasant journey for our customers
• Sell our on-board products and receive a 12% inflight sales commission
• Completion of our high-quality training
• Remuneration from the first day of training
• Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (for further information, please see the info sheets)
• Yearly progression in salary steps
• Flight duties in the European flight network of Eurowings
• Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
• Special discounts for private flights, numerous hotels and car rental companies and other attractive travel benefits
To view more information regarding the conditions and part time model for the base Palma de Mallorca, please click here.
• You are passionate about service and you have excellent team and social skills
• You are at least 1.60 m in body height and min. 18 years old
• You own a General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written), other language skills are desirable
• You own an unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
• You are in a very good overall state of health (inkl. Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres) and you can swim
• You will complete a negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)
• Ideally, you already have a EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and previous flight experience
• Please apply online only via the button below
• During the application process you can apply for up to three bases (depending on demand)
• After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment centre.
• For on-site appointments all currently valid Corona protection measures will be adhered to. You will receive further information in case of an invitation.
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe GmbH) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months.
Eurowings Europe will relocate its headquarters to Malta in the future. The conditions mentioned above remain unchanged.
We are looking forward to your application!