For our airline Eurowings Europe GmbH we are looking for Pursers (m/f/d) in Stockholm for a fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you enjoy facing challenges? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
What’s in it for me?
- High quality training
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training
- Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (100% during summer - full-time depending on demand)
- Recognition of prior experience as a Purser: +100 € in annual salary per year of experience
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings
- Point-to-point flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Absence allowance during the flight service upon first hour
- 12 % Inflight sales commission
- Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
- ID Travel, special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least one year of flight experience as cabin crew
- Min. 1.60 m body height and min. 18 years old
- High customer orientation, very good team and leadership skills as well as excellent manners
- Min. General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), German language skills are desirable
- Unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
- Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
- Very good overall state of health
- Ability to swim
- Negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)
- Please apply online only via the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment center.
- For on-site appointments all currently valid Corona protection measures will be adhered to. You will receive further information in case of an invitation.
To view more information regarding the conditions with Eurowings Europe - base Stockholm, please click on the following link
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe GmbH) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months.