FLIGHT ATTENDANTS (M/F/DIVERSE)
For our airline Eurowings Europe GmbH we are looking for Flight Attendants (m/f/diverse) in Prague for an initial fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you enjoy facing challenges? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
What’s in it for me?
- High quality training
- Employment contract from the first day of training
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings during the training
- Point-to-point flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Absence allowance during the flight service upon first hour
- Additional variable payment
- Inflight sales commission
- Special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel conditions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Min. 1.60 m body height and min. 18 years old
- High customer orientation, very good team skills and excellent manners
- Min. General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- Very good knowledge of English language (spoken and written), German language skills are desirable
- Unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
- Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
- Very good overall state of health
- Ability to swim
- Negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application during the onboarding process)
- Please apply online only via the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment center.
- For on-site appointments all currently valid Corona protection measures will be adhered to. You will receive further information in case of an invitation.
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe GmbH) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months.